5.3.14
What actually hurts ?
What actually hurts is not the fact that you left .. Is all the memories left . First time we met . First time we went out as a group . First time we spam each others' unglams . First time we went out together . First time we do childish things together . First time you sat above the skating rink seats with me gossiping and talking . First time you took MRT with me . All the morning calls to you preventing you to be late . Every day's whatsapp . Every day's chats . Every day's guailan . Every day's " goodmorning " and looooong & sweet " goodnight " text . And somemore small details which I cant really thought of now . Hah I really miss that . As time goes by , the text duration grew shorter . I'm not your priority anymore . You're having attitude everytime and I can't seemed to cheer you up anymore . The day when you and your friends joined me for voluntary work . All the cares and flirts . We grew closer and that's the day I fell for you . Yes . That day . Hah you were so sweet that day . I swear . Dramas ? I don't know . Humans are so unpredictable .. The day when you promised to accompany me in library after seeing the doctor , you went to bball and see doctor , left me alone in the library for that day . I was actually super looking forward to that day because it was long since u priorities me . And so you put me aeroplane . Oh well . And afterwards , we grew apart days by days . I really don't understand any single thing . I'm so lost . Why am I still half-hanging down here ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi manling. Since sec 3, i fall in love in you. i still remembered the staring that we did to each other.. everytime i see u stare at my face, U make my heart melts. i still remember u sat on my table n i thought u wanted to talk to me... but i wanted to talk to you but im shy..
ReplyDeleteYour comment is affecting me damn alot that I want to know who are you . Why shy ? Often chance goes by just because of 'shy' . I'm also someone who is shy . I regretted all the stuff I wanted to do , but held back just because of shy . If time goes back , I will do it instead of fighting the shyness within me .
Delete