Came across a " tumblr tweet " , saying that ' Im used to it , used to being used , used to being everyone's last choice , used to ............ ' and etc which i cant remember . Deep in my thoughts , i thought that why complain when you used to it ? Why are you even attracting other's attention . Yes i'm ironic . Yes . Im losing hopes in everything .
Being too dramatic arent good . Getting into a mixed-gender school , nothing's good . I do not have a hot relationship in it and i'm graduating soon . No , I dont have a guy bestfriend who belongs to me . No , I dont have a great 4years in school . No , nothing dramatically sad then happy happened . It's like I simply wasted this 4years of life . I regretted . Why didnt I study hard for PSLE and get into a girls' school ? Then maybe my life will change . How I wish time rewinds , a lot of things will change and I will not be as sad as I am right now ..

Hi ManLing, I had a crush on you since I know about u from my classmate.... Which is about 3 years ago. I then followed you on Instagram... Reading your post, liking your post - in hope of you following me back. You followed me on your private account sometime ago!!! I was so happy!!! But then u unfollowed me. I know you as a spammer when I first met you on fb .....
ReplyDeleteManLing you saw my comment?
ReplyDeletelol . Ya , saw . Who are you even ? LOL
ReplyDelete