Yes , I may be depressed . But no , I may not be depressed . I mean like , which patient with depression will say " Yes , I have depression "
depression
dɪˈprɛʃ(ə)n/
noun
- 1.severe, typically prolonged, feelings of despondency and dejection.
- "self-doubt creeps in and that swiftly turns to depression"
- synonyms : melancholy , misery , sadness , unhappiness , sorrow , woe , gloomy , low spirits , discouragement , despair , moodless .
Well , I have been losing hopes nowadays . I'm moody , low spirits , lazy and no motivation at all . I mean like , what's wrong with me ?
Friends ? No , I dont like them treating me for granted . No , I dont like them to attitude me whenever they like . I'm always like " WTF did I do ? " and like " WTF is wrong with you ? " Then my mood will just weeeeeeeeeeeeee to negative . Like what ? Hatred . Idek anymore ....
I dont like myself being in such state . I just want to be happy . Is it that tough ? No right . I know I can be happy . I know I'm someone who can control myself . But my emotions just doesnt want to co-operate with me . Sighpizza . I gave up . Maybe just follow the flow will do . What is life . I dont know . People asked me why do I even work during the holidays and why do I even join volunteer works when I'm still schooling and busy enough . Yea , you wont understand why . I'm trying to make myself busy enough and to numb myself . It works . Really . Crying really doesnt solve everything . So what if you cried ? Afterall , you will still have to wipe your tears away , get yourself up and get yourself back to reality . At least keeping yourself busy enables you to gain somethings regardless it's worth or not .
So yea ..... I'm just venting my emotions here . Cheers to all the readers . I'm fine
So what if it's gloomy ? There's still a fade rainbow within it . Meaning there's still hope
Buhbye readers . Stay happy . Love you guise <3
OI 马铃薯. I told you to text me when you are feeling sad right. Not all your frens treat you for granted okay. At the very least, I'm still there for you okay. Yea, I might gl you a lot but that's just how I treat ppl that are close to me. I don't attitude others that are not close. So feel happy okay. I LOVE YOU A LOT OKAY<33
ReplyDelete