期望越高,失望越大
When I got back my N's result , all my teachers were confident that I am able to go for PFP . But when I got back my O's , it was actually very disappointing . Oh yes , I got 10points for my EMB3 . Cut-off point is 11 . I'm eligible for this . For the points ONLY . Pathetically , my art got an E8 . Not a potential art student . One of the condition for PFP is that you cant use E8 for O's conversion to N's . Oh well . I burst out crying knowing that I'm not eligible for PFP . The hope of going into foundation poly totally ruined . High hopes smashed . Imagine , you are planning everything out , knowing that what course do you want , which school do you wants to go to , planning everything out with your friends . And then everything just doesnt goes the way you wanted it to be . This sucks . Really ....
Ms Annie Tan was like encouraging me to let it all out . Want cry then cry . Dont gek inside . But my parents were like "cry already , you can go poly mehhs ? No right ? Then cry for what ? " The difference between teacher and parents .
Really thankful for friends and teachers who asked me if I'm alright , cheering me up and encouraging me . But it's really sad to see some friends who walked away upon seeing that I'm crying . Really damn LOL .
And so , in conclusion . I'm staying in secondary5 . But probably dropping my art away , focusing more on humanities which consist of geog and social studies . Pray , hope , wish that I will get better results this year or else I will be wasting my 2014 away . GAMBATEH !!
Oh ya ! My hair is back to black too . Also , I once promised that if I'm going back secondary5 , dying my hair back to black , I will cut short it . And yes , I'm having a black short hair right now .
Haha . Just hope life will get better !
Xoxo to all my readers , wishing you all the best luck in life <3 Love you guise ^~^
日记情人节快乐!
8.48PM 14/1/2014 ZhangXiaoMan
日记情人节快乐!
8.48PM 14/1/2014 ZhangXiaoMan

No comments:
Post a Comment