In 2013 , alot of new faces came into my life and left memories behind . Some left , some stay . I'm really glad that we have that fate to meet . Really , if you stays , then I will confirm plus chop appreciate you .
Firstly , #tenthclique . The nine people with different yet same personalities . Sometimes it's difficult to get the whole clique out or even get along well because it's really too many people . But sometimes , we are just so steady that things just goes on smoothly . Really thankful for all those lessons , disputes , insults , love , presents , caring they gave me . They made me grow up , they made me learn more new stuff about life , they are a big part of me . End of secondary four , two years with them was really really awesome , joyful and memorable . They are like my daily needs . My best of the best clique . Best-est-est clique ever . May our friendship last till eternity #tenthclique
Second , #fanclique . For this , I need to thanks darrenaw for such connection , without him , I wont even have the chance to fangirl live or neither expanding my social life . Thankyou darrenaw . For once , I did not blame him on blog . Haha . He must be happy . HAHAHA . So yea , back to topic . Really thankful for knowing this fanclique this year . We are always the noisiest group , loudest group and the siao-est group . With them , I will never feel the awkwardness . Thankyou zhuting , zuer , qiuyue , qiuyan , meiyi , meijin , jerlyn , jermaine , jernise , darren and sherman for this wonderful clique . Chasing stars were never easy , but wif them , chasing stars became something like making frewns wif the stars instead . Our friendship is definitely more than fangirls . Hehe . Really love them alot .
Thirdly , I would like to thanks the workmate I met in Regent Banquet and Editors Market . Without them , work will never be fun . They are the ones who made the long hours of work feel like it's just an hour . Really appreciate their existance . I may not show any appreciation but I really really am thankful that you people appeared in my life .
Last but not least , the fourth one . Dedicated to Ellenwong , Ngkanghao , Stephaniehoe , 4Ns people , RedCampers , BJOBBERS , Generoxxhea , Volunteers I met in events and my beloved readerssss ! Yea special thanks to them . Be it those who came and go or those who came and stay . I would like to thank you for appearing in my life , making it to be interesting by a bit . It may sound sacarstic , but that " a bit " is ALOT to me . Because without you people , my life may be different . BUT the thing is I'M HAPPY WITH MY LIFE . You people who appeared in my life are the ones who pictured my current life . Really really thankful . THANK YOU !! ^~^
To me , 2013 is both bad and good . But I'm happy with it . Life is like a roller coaster . Without the thrills , there will not be any excitement . So yeap , I kind of looking forward to 2014 , hoping it will be better than 2013 and so HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THERE ! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE <3
New Year's Resolution ?
HMM .. Good question har ..
- $$$$
- BOYFRIEND PLEASE [ Handsome , Rich , Caring , Loving ]
- Healthy and happy
- Chanced upon more and more celebrities
- Truthful Friends
- BE SKINNIER . Able to fit into my old shorts >:D
- Bigger boobs [ Whutt ??! ]
Aiya , as long as I'm happy wif life , new year's resolution is no use at all actually . HAPPY is the most important thing . Hehe . Love everyone on the earth la <3 Haha . Goodnight my lovely readers and frewns :*













WAHHH GOT MY FACE SIA ;D
ReplyDelete