29.12.13

Christmas 2014

2014 , the first year I received gifts for Christmas and the first year I celebrated Christmas . Definitely it was enjoyable , fun and memorable . Really glad for those frewns who celebrated Christmas wif me , sent me Christmas wish and those who gave me something .
First up it will be the celebration in Editors' market on the Christmas Eve . There was lots of food , pretty girls , games , gifts exchange and ofc prizes !! It was really really fun and it was my FIRST Christmas celebration and definitely this celebration left a good first Christmas celebration (: 
The prizes !! HAHAHAHA $50 editors voucher ! Hohoho shopping time ^^ 
I swear it's damn demoralize to stand beside them cuz all of them are just skinny , stunning and beautiful . I'm just like the duckling in the swans . 

2nd celebration was wif a frewn of mine and his family . He jioed me over becuz he knew that it will be my first year of celebration for Christmas and so yeap (: haha . It was a drinking session . Oh well , I'm the first who threw up . First time drinking , don't judge hahahaha . But after I vomited , the red face faded and back to normal , back to zero so I started drinking again . Somehow the night is just spent drinking and sleeping . Haha 

3rd celebration , not really celebration la . But still , Christmas shopping spree wif my bimbo <3 
So qtpie hor us :3 hehe yea so spent damn alot of $ , bought alot of stuff . Oh no , I spent all my earnings . Homaigawd , nooooooo !! 
A selfie of us , I will be posting only one cuz there's ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT more and yea HAHAHAHHAHA . Okay thanks for reading buhbye !!^^ 

29/12/2013 12.42PM XiaoMan 

No comments:

Post a Comment