On 22november2013 , went to catch " catching fire " wif dominic and afterwards met mfg for the interview . Some girls there are quite pokerface which made me scared [ first impression okay ? ] haha . But the interview went well i guess . Afterwards went Mac wif my mfg . Ebi burger ~ Without discussing what to eat , we ordered the same meal consisting of Ebi burger , fries and greentea . No upsize . Fattayes telepathy <3
After our high cholesteral meal with super lots of fats , we went walking around cineleisure and scape . Then out of a sudden , the craves for neoprints . Haha , so we went to take our neoprints and started camwhoring inside . LOL WHUT EVEN . Some photos maybe ? Hehe .
我们会开开心心的白头偕老 <3
#MFG #TEAMANHANIE #FATTAYES #SUSHIROLL #POTATOROLL #LOVE
-----------------------------------------------------------------At night , editors texted me for my first work day which was on 24november2013 at orchard central . I WAS NOT LATE . hahaha . I was early . Apparently I'm scared that the boss will be as strict as hajilane's . And so work there was fun wif awesome girls . Pretty girls , adorable and friendly girls . My new big family <3 Working in editors allowed me to learn more than I did in hajilane's so I'm kinda happy . The main thing that I love in editors is that WHEEEEEEEEE staff's discount . MUAHAHAHA . Really , I love working there (: By luck , I met some celebrities too ! Hehe . Really really lucky . Haha ^^
ShanePow :3
This was first day of work in OC and I was so lucky to met him . Haha . Me and cassandra was behind the counter and discussing is he shanepow . Cuz the lightning in EOC is damn bad . Haha . And after confirming , I jitao run to him for a pict . Haha #typicalfangirl
Saw weiliang the lobang king in abtm & abtm2
This was 3december2013 and I was not supposingly to be working but celine had some last minute stuff and I went to replace her at 5pm . So happy that I accepted it becuz I almost rejected her due to lack of sleep .
On 30november went to celebrate meikee's bday then went standard chartered marathon singapore afterwards and went working after the volunteer . Haha . 铁金刚 . So yea lo . Deprived for sleep but tink of the $$ .
After that I saw my haohao <3
He was like walking pass and I shouted for him all the way but apparently he didnt hear my shoutings cuz he nvr look at me . And so I went " JIANHAOOOO !! " Finally .. He looked at me .... But wif the stunned look , the " huh ? who are you " face . HAHAHA . Then I took photo wif him . At first he was like " huh , why my hair so messy ? Wait uhs .. " Then he started arranging his hair . HAHAHAHAAH . Damn funny and cute please >_<
Ended work and saw LeeTeng !! Lucky or blessed sial ? Haha :3
And then foto wif my ECN's girls <3
without tess and celine though ):
But sometimes , working is boring too . And resulting me in camwhoring because it was really really to the extremenation boringggg . Haha . So there's actually negative and positive stuff la . But nevertheless , I love working in Editors' . Ochard Central's more than Cineleisure's . Hehe . I feel more home in OC . Haha .
My sheep-looking face to end off this post . HEHEHE :D Buhbye and thanks for taking your precious time to read ^^ Much appreciated <3 Love you readers .
4/12/2013 10.10pm XiaoMan
No comments:
Post a Comment