30.11.13

Life these days

As you all know , I have been keep saying that I'm busy wif my life ever since holidays started . And yes , let me update my life abit and shall squeeze everything in a post due to my laziness . Hehe .
First up will be GEWR2013 . First time being a volunteer leader . Learnt new things , made new frewns , started loving eating yamyam . Haha . Really fun moments wif them . Hehe . And looking forward to working together again for the upcoming events like standard chatered which is this weekend and Men's health urbalanthon and so on ~ hehe

SwissCottage2013's open house . Never ever went for open house before . And so dedicated my virginity of open house to swiss after i graduated . LOL WHUT EVEN . Haha . Really miss swiss alot . I actually have the thoughts of going library to study like now . Hahaha .

Got fired by HajiLane wif fluffyhoe becuz we were late . Its either the boss is unreasonable or the rules are just too strict . We were real lost at first upon our first time getting fired . Settled down to eat sushi and get our asses up for new jobs . And there's events going on in scape and so freebies <3 hehe 

GradNite . Which I have posted in the previous post . U guys should be able to see my laziness by the date of posting and the event date . Haha . A few weeks you know ? Lazy + busy  = aint anybody have time for blogging . But graduation night really dont have the feel of it . So not memorable at all . Lol . 

REDCAMP10 #rc10spartans
Really had lots of fun in red camp . All the cheers , old faces and new faces . A new big family . Let the pictures do its part ! HAHAHA 

First leader met in redcamp10 cuz we were late and she directed us and cracked jokes wif her becuz she's from centurions which is 'spy' to us . Hahaha . So yea , really like her alot . Haha

Next up is my dearest manslut . Spartans sub-tribe10's head leader , KaiYang . Haha . Some super hyper leader who is weird , funny and interactive . He's really some nice and patient leader becuz sub-tribe 10 was abit dead at first and he really put alot of effort in hyping us up . Potential leader la ! HAHAHA

CeCiLiaaaa ~ Haha . Best leader among all . Shes one of the closest leader I have been wif among all the others . Shes bubbly cute and active . Will really miss her because she left me wif too many awesome memories ;) Really love her so much .

Same goes to nadiah . She , cecilia and kaiyang are really potential camp leaders . They just have the spirit and energy to hype all our dead souls up . Really love them alot . Nadiah is one of the hypest leader among the rest . She lost her voice very very fast . Haha . This shows her effort in redcamp10 <3 

KenjiHatori !! HarisLim !! hehe . The cutest subtribe10 leader . HAHAHA . But he's a betrayal to spartans , becuz he's a mascot of ninjas ! HA oXo haha . He's really adorable la . Nice , pure and funny too . Really glad to noe him . Because he's way too awesome . Hehe


Other spartans leaders . There's many more too . But I dont look glam in it so YA LA . HAHAHAHA . 

Nawwww , so sweet :3 hehe . I'm a blessed child <3

FIGHT FIGHT KILL KILL WE ARE SPARTANS !!
RED CAMP 10 SPARTANS SUB-TRIBE 10

Specially to LimZiYang . This mehmeh . Knowing him is really fate . Keep on seeing him out in singapore within months without planning . Just by chance . Kept on seeing him in events . First , maritime . Thats where we met . Secondly , Jurong Lake Run . Became melbourne girl becuz he didnt noe my name but becuz i was rushing to melbourne after the maritime thingy . Hahaha . Then now RedCamp10 . I became his ' meimei ' . Hahah . Doesnt that makes me a sheep too ? LOL . But really such fate arent common . So I definitely will cherish this friendship ! Cheers to ziyang ! Hahaha

OLD FACES . HAHAH . Saw sherwyntoon , nevin , aiksoon & chawnomnom . Idk his name but that's his insta name . HAHAHA .

And new faces , new frewns <3
That's the end of redcamp10 . Really had lots of fun and memories carved in my mind . Will be missed lots .

And so after redcamp10 , I became a work maniac . Kept on working . I'm having two jobs currently but it's just part time and flexible timing which I like . So I'm able to work whenever I like so it's kinda like " I have got freedom yoohuu " Hahah . Goodnightxx readers <3
BIG FACE ME HAHAHA

30/11/2013 1.56AM XiaoMan

No comments:

Post a Comment