30.11.13

Grad Nite / Prom Nite

ps : For the previous post on " Birthdays " , I saw the comments (: I'm really thankful for such frewns hehe . Much loves <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------
As for graduation night , it was on 18/11/2013 at Orchard hotel . Soooo i went for hairdo and makeup . ACTUALLY I do not want to dress until so exxagerate one because low profile .. You know ~ Hahaha .
MY FACE REALLY CUI . So just ignore it . Haha . Not enough sleep , you guise must understand okay ? Hahaha . #busygirl97
Then went to meet AdriGoh because there's FREE makeup for me . Haha so .... WHY NOT ? It's like FREEEE . HAHAHA
Just look at the difference when i applied eye makeup . The difference is just the eyes only because I have already applied foundation , eyebrow all do finish alr . Hahahaha . So dont get deceived by makeups !!
And then so ya , both eyes done . TAA-DAA . Hehehehe . For once , I applied makeup and went out :O #YOLO 
When everythings are done and we taxi-ed down to orchard hotel YAY
Wif AdriGoh . Chiobu marhs , got superstar feel leyy her . So SHINYY . 
Because it was so awkward .. We decided to hide ourself in the toilet instead . LOL . Haha . It was really awkward when you are not bringing your true self out . Showing others a new you is really something awkward . Somemore I have no idea why I suddenly became a super awkward girl . Cant be blame I guess ? Hmm
AdrianaGohPeiSi . BitchForLife . A laughable , trustable , irritating blur sotong . A pretty one too yet having small eyes . Haha . Second frewn from secondary school who have been around with me for almost 4 full years . Despite all the disputes , fights and insults between us , we are still back as BitchForLife . Having a long friendship wif a girl wif bad attitude is really something tough . Because I also have bad attitude towards people I'm comfortable with . And you know ? Fights occur because of miscommunication and bad attitudes . So yeap , I really treasure our friendship alot alot alot alot . IF I graduate , I will definitely miss you super wuper ultra alot . A school mate , a class mate , a floorball mate , a chingay mate , a bitchy girlfrewn , a redcamp10 camper . Definitely we made alot of memories that are etched deep in heart <3 Xoxo

My most loved girl . Even though we got close for not more than a year and we once hated each other . But she's someone who can make me feel secure , comfortable , real . Yes , she's really really someone who I love alot . Secondary school life without her is like strawberry without berry . Get it ? haha . I love her like how she love sushi . Haha . I'm loving sushi now too . Haha . Thanks to her , I'm having sushi like almost every single day . When we camwhore , it's really the most powerful thing on earth . Haha . Cuz all we do is to spam all the unglams . Times wif her were really memorable and enjoyable . Wif super lots of love <3 Xoxo #teamanhanie #fattayes

DarrenAwZhiYong . The first and only guy whom I'm close with . Really glad to have him throughout my 4 years of secondary school life . He brought laughters , hatred , love and tears to me . Though i really hate him at times but frewns . HAH just let it pass . I'm so nice , I noe . HAHAHA . But sometimes he's really that 欠打 until I really feel like 跟他切八段 . As you guise should noe , I'm a girl who gets irritated easily and so yea lo ~ Hahaha . Nevertheless , he's still my singaporean girlprewn :*

My dabian ting . Really miss having her in class . Ever since sec3 , split class . I didnt really bond that much wif her but once a #tenthclique , always a #tenthclique . And so , we didnt drift off . Shes still as important as before . She's a really nice but shy girl who's afraid to approach but daring . Haha ironic arent she ? haha but that's where she's attractive in . Scared but daring . I like . HAHAHA . My angel for the day :*

BoboChua . Had conflicts wif her alot of times , hated her and even insult her on my blog before . LOL . #想当年 . But she's my first new frewn in secondary school . She's so angel-like . But when you noe her , hahahahaha . She's NOT feminine at all . But when she's quiet or what , yes . She's feminine . Hahaha . Lots of nice and bad memories wif her . Spending quite alot of time wif her during sec sku life too . Will be missed :*

CINDYCHEWQIANHUI . A super duper wuper blur sotong . Who is damn cute but TOMBOY . I will be waiting for the day to see u wearing a dress and letting down ur hair . EPPPP . hehehe . Days wif her will nvr be boring cuz she's just overly too funny . Really , without her , sec sku life will be 50% less fun . Haha . Shes important in my life :*

Last but not least . My clique #tenthclique . Wif vanessa and qingyi also . Really thankful for having such awesome people in my secondary sku life . They are more than what I asked for . Even though there's lots of disputes and hatred among us but we still stay as one . Even though we fight among ourself , but when anon shoots us , we fight as one . Really really appreciate what they have done for me . I understand friendship by them . They are really really awesome (: 

AND SO . Due to my laziness . HAHAHAHAHA . The rest , I will not do dedication cuz I'm JUST TOO LAZYYYY . Sorry people . Because I actually did a dedication in one of my old post . Read it there yourself . It's a link , not a spam so feel free (:

So yeap , this kinda sums up my secondary school life . 80% maybe ? haha . Grad nite doesnt seems as memorable as it should be . haha . So yea lo . Hahaha . But I still hope all our friendships wont end when 2013 ends . I wish that it will just go on and on until death tears us apart (:
Xoxo

30/11/2013 1.23am XiaoMan

No comments:

Post a Comment