14.11.13

Birthday .


Why this topic when my birthday was like in July ?
Today , there's one person who asked about my birthday and another one who reminded me that her birthday is coming in 4 more days . So .... I decided to blog on birthdays .. Ofc , it's about mine .
Ever since I stepped into secondary school , birthdays didnt seem to be nice to me . Oh wait , it started from P6 . Nobody was free on that day and so I went to catch a movie with two of my cousins . I jioed them , such a pathetic birthday girl . Secondary one , if my memory didnt failed me , I had a big fight with clique and blogpost war with peifen . Hmm , but I had a party according to my sec1 blog . Celebrated wif Kanghao , Ellen and family . Had water balloons war , me planning everything again . Secondary two , if my memory didnt fail me .. I DIDNT CELEBRATE on the day itself . But I went to Art musuems wif Vanessa and PeiFen , treated it as a kind of celebration even though it's not . But its not that bad after all , I went to collect my present from carebear after the 'celebration' .. At least there's still present (: Secondary three , LOL . Erm .. I was madly in love wif HAHAHAHAHA some asshole . lol . And i hated one of my cliquemate at that period of time , and her birthday was one week before mine . Then people celebrate with her .. Bought her presents and stuff . I cant deny , I was jealous . Then someone who always say that he's my brother likes her too and he totally forgot my birthday (?) I have no idea but I know that he didnt prepare anything . Ha ha . Maybe I'm abit over but I'm still a girl afterall .. On my birthday itself , they sang me birthday song and part of clique treated me recess . End of story LOL . Secondary four , SWEET SIXTEEN . I cried at the end of my first day of sweet sixteen . Because I felt I wasted my whole day when it's supposingly to be fun , excited , happy and sweet . Yes , it's a school day . Nothing special , just got treated abit specially . Yes , theres present . No celebration . Low profile , that's what I asked for . Okay , but no celebration . Okay . Went for cheerleading practise as theres no celebration . I didnt want to rot at home on my birthday itself . AND SO basically , I spent my sweet sixteen in school . No wishings from parents nor family . That's how I ended my day . SWEET RIGHT .
I'm always this silly to think that if I planned for others , they will plan for me too . But still presents gifted by me is by heart NOT because I want something back on my birthday and so i gave it to you . I really hope those who recieved my presents will appreciate it .. I think I really failed as a friend or maybe what i want is too much . But I really just want a birthday celebration , a simple one is okay .. At least I'm able to enjoy my birthday with silly laughters , awesome frewns and leave a happy birthday stamp to my memory . Birthday celebration makes one feel blissful and blessed .
Just some badass face . lol . I cried while typing this post lol . I tink my sixteen birthday really gave me a big impact . 

Anyways , it's 14th of november today ! Every 14th of a month is a day that you are supposingly to spend it with someone you love . And yes , november 14 is movie day ! 电影情人节快乐!Happy Movie Valentines <3

14/11/2013 12.47am XiaoMan

6 comments:

  1. Hope to celebrate ur birthday with u next year! :)^~^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't sad le larh. Sorry for not celebrating with you...Let's go out one day okay? Belated belated belated birthday celebration for manz. If you're willing,i will go out with you everyday and treat it like its your birthday<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for remembering my birthday. thanks alot manling. (':
    I hope to celebrate w you next time ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe no problem (: Haha , sure ! I'm just 8numbers away hahaha ^^

      Delete
  4. hi erm this is weird but hahaha.
    thanks for remembering my birthday last year although we weren't really on good terms.
    It kinda meant a lot to me cuz I'm always of minimal importance to my friends.
    so thank you so much.
    and, if i ever had a chance, I would like to celebrate your birthday w you. (:
    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha . Honestly , it's not weird . No problem , birthdays are only celebrated once a year , so hehehe ya . Haha . Sure sure , I'm just 8numbers away you know ? haha . Thankyou so much ^^

      Delete