After ART paper , I just cant wait to dye my hair like all those super pretty angmoh and super bold hairstyle but it didnt turn out as what I expected so it's actually quite disappointing as my aunt's shop does not have all those unicorns colours and I'm actually quite upset so I go with purple . The rest of the colours are just brown and red which is quite common and I dont like red .
I like this hair ALOT .
This also very nice aye *~*
My hair before dying . Actually .... my hair colour is nice already . Haha Kind of regret that I dye it . Hmm .. [ credits : SushiHoe ]
Tail bleaching ~
Bleached tail , i find it kind of nice though . Haha .
It looks detatched . Haha . Foxtail . Manfox :3 hehe
Dying of hair ~~
Final results . Yay ~
Hehe . Went to wm's jeanyip to wait for adriana to highlight her hair ~ Same colour :3
Cannot really see , cuz ifone4 camera quality sucks .
Weeeee . Taken wif ifone5 . HAHA POTENTIAL MODEL :3
[ credits : adrianagohh ]
So yeap , didnt really expect my hair to be like that . But i shall learn to love it . Haha yay , buhbye ! Thanks for reading too :D
7/11/2013 8:38pm XiaoMan
No comments:
Post a Comment