Went wif #teamvanessary & some of the 3Ns awesome peepos !
Group polaroid , figure out who is who ! Haha
And so yeap , as usual , I was late and qingyi was late too . Haha . As usual , you see , this is us . No choice . Haha . I really do enjoyed this year's halloween because it was super duper wuper ultra fun wif these peepos ! Hehe . And theres handsome boys in the vampire section . Oh yes , I'm in love wif the vampires . Cause they are just damn fuyohh hawt .
The most handsome one but i actually hate darrenaw for having this foto in such bad quality and i look fat in here too . But Vanessa told me that when i praised that guy handsome , he smiled sial *~* Just tell me how can someone [vampire] be so charming ~ :3
This guy , okay la , quite handsome also , alot people say he handsome also . Haha . But he veh cold . LOL . Vampire marhs , haha . Chok la .
The best quality vampire . Yay , not saying he handsome but he's friendly yoooo ! Even wif his makeup , he looks so friendly . Hehe .
The lunatic who praised me " beautiful " haha . She's pretty cute too ! Haha
FAMILY POTRAIT ! HAHAHA
I actually hate how blur this foto is . HMPHH
This is clearer i guess !
Pretty vampire ~
Pretty vampireeee ~ She was actually trying to scare me then i did got scared abit but I'm still gaga over-ing the handsome vampire so i was like " ehy ! Chiobu , take foto ! " then i jitao turn her body face the camera . LOL DAMN EPIC . haha .
The bear who actually trying to push me away . lol
And molested me . LOL .
I cropped this cuz darrenaw didnt seem to send me this . Hmm . Anyway , presenting to you #teamvanessary !
End the whole USS Halloween Horror Night 2013 journey at around 12+ , 1 am (?) Not very sure , but I think we reached bukit timah around 2.30am . SHOULD BE , not very sure . Haha . Then afterwards , went LAN with the guys and reached home around 6+am . Haha , so basically i slept the next day away :x
7/11/2013 11.25am XiaoMan
No comments:
Post a Comment