6.10.13

Trip to cine to get the Halloween tickets !


Lets start with a oh-oh-tee-dee . Definitely looking purple , haha my $5 top and my $7.90 pink shorts . Haha I feel so cheap lol okay it sounds wrong . Haha . 
Was watching drama before I went out and I thought I was going to be late but then I was one of the earliest together wif Hugo . Then came darrenaw . One hour later , the rest of them come . Haha learnt lesson again , not to be so early next time lol . 
Then down to somerset , the bus trip I sat alone , so there's nothing much to elaborate . 
Other than buying the Halloween tickets , another reason to somerset is also for 小鬼 >< OH YES HE WAS IN SINGAPORE . But then the crowd was terrible , too many people and I heard ppl saying that 小鬼 is damn friendly . Omg jealous to the max . What's more worse is that we are able to take photo with him if we purchase the merchandise which cost $75 for one . So I straight walk away after knowing that . Lol sorry , but I'm really budget . 
But it's okay ~ Becauseeee ....


TAA-DAA !! TANJIANHAO !! When I saw him , I was like omgomgomgomg it's Jianhao . Then I smiled and waved to him because due to my nervousness , I have no idea what am I doing . Lol , the next thing I know was that i took a photo with him . Haha I was so excited . As it was so long since I see him , some more he's in purple too ! Hehe
Saw danialron too ! He was helping out in the filming of jianhao's new video . He was kind of cute though I guess . Haha . When I was taking photo with him , Jianhao's face was a poker face . I feel so guilty because every time I see him , his face is so sunshine-y . Haha

Saw deekosh & diviannair too ! There's an event going on there . Haha . So yeap . This kinda sums up my day . Haha oh yes , and I aston-ed for lunch . We played with helium balloons too , haha it was really really funny . But too bad , helium doesn't works on me . I swallowed half of the helium in the balloon and my voice remains the same , how pathetic . Haha . But Darren's was damn squeaky though he swallowed not much . Haha 
Singaporean girlprewn . Darrenaww . Haha . My best girlprewn who always fanboy wif me :3 yay ^^
And yes , that's my Saturday . And BUHBYE !! ^~^ 

imissmyboyfieealotalotalotalot




1 comment: