22.9.13

Budget day in Anchor point !! ^^

Had my budget day in anchor point today ! Not a great shopping venue but great buys though . I though anchor point was big but it turns out only to have 2levels wif only one shop which appeals to me which is cotton on ! Oh ya , I like "typo" 's outlet too . But the items I wan aren't on offer , and some are on offer , but still expensive . I almost bought the chalkboard xP Cuz it's really nice hehe

My oh-oh-tee-dee . Hehe , looking so undemure . But it's still kind of nice I guess ? Haha 


So yeap , anchor point !! TAADAA ~ It looks big from the outside but only two levels to shop -_- got cheated haha .


So what if I got cheated ? It's so happy to see sales all around the mall !! Hahaha . SO HAPPY :D But there's nth much to buy [ for me laa ] haha 

Really pretty purple top for only $5 which was at <s>$19+</s> . Blue , grey and black was not on offer , only purple , idk why though . It's $5 just grab it yoo !! The pink skater is really pretty and attractive too , it's $10 . But recently I got a black skater skirt from Malaysia ,  and I didn't wear it till now so I decided not to buy the pink one or else it will be a waste ): I'm regretting now though cuz it's really cheap :/ 


I LOVE MY EYELASHES OMG . So long . HAHAHAHA . Chio not ? ^~* 


What is great without camwhoring ? Yea , I was actually lost when I reached queens town as I didn't check for the exact venue for anchor point and resulting me to walk around asking ppl . Luckily , there's kind and knowledgable ppl around :3 hehe 
And so yeap , end of today . Back to sku tmwr , exactly 2weeks to my sciences for Nlvl . Really dunno wat to feel , mixed feelings . Anyway , 小鬼 will be in scape on Saturday for his shop *_* hahaha maybe going :3 hehe so yeap , bye readers ^_^ goodnight :D











No comments:

Post a Comment