13.10.13

Nlevels

Me and Ting ^^ Favourite dabian (:
So Nlevel have ended last thursday . Geog paper , totally screwed the paper as i didnt study at all . Like totally . I didnt read any notes , going to the war with basic knowledge , no weapons , no armours , no anything , just basic knowledge .
So hmm , I did studied for my N's because it's like once in a lifetime [ I hope i wont take the second time though ] This is the first time i studied so hard for papers . Hmm , not that hardcore though , for science only . Other subjects I didnt study . LOL . Just hope that my basic knowledge and bellcurve will make me the winner of the war .
Now , left with O's which is maths and art . Hope to get a grade1 for my maths in order to go PFP [ provided my other subjects' results are great too ] and as for art a pass will be enough (:
Have been drama-ing and movie-ing these few days . Went to watch " Prisoners " wif mum a few days back when the na maths people were taking their paper one . Had a movie marathon that day . " Prisoners " was our last movie and also NC16 movie . First time , i watched NC16 movie legally if my memory dont fail me . Haha , i dont really remember though . Hmm . When the counter asked for my IC , for once , i showed it to her proudly as though i'm telling her right in her face " I'M SIXTEEN ! " The feeling was nice (: Teehee .
So yeap , I am here to do a short update because it seems long time since i update . Haha . Drama-ing away my life when my O's maths and art is coming in weeks . 名副其实的宅女

1 comment:

  1. Walau eh never put my photos la. Like that lor. Hmph

    ReplyDelete