Went out wif Stephanie today to look for holiday work for me . She have found hers . Haha , so basically she accompanied from shops to shops in Jcube and Jem to ask for applications . Yay , so glad to have her because she asked most of the shop keepers as I really have no idea what to say . Going into almost every of the shops in both buildings to ask and apply . Some forms were ridiculously long and some wants me to call / email to them . But due to my laziness , I doubt I am going to call / email them , haha I guess I will just wait for their calls . So basically theres only 3 shops that interest me in Jem , the people there are friendly , the things sold there kind of interest me , the pay is okay . So now , I just have to wait for their calls !
Looking for jobs was really tiring but fun . It's quite funny sometimes because the shop keepers are really very interactive and epic . Then some of them were really rude , smile awhile will die is it ? I dont understand , though I'm not the customer , but still , I just want to look for a job like you people right ? SMILE LA SIAL .
After applying for almost every stores , went shopping with stephanie . Walk walk only la , never really buy because hahaha #teambudget . Saving money la , havent earn any $ , spend away alr , so what's the point of working ?
Ate some sushi and decided to go down to bugis because bugis is somehow cheaper than everywhere elses . Haha . The train was really super duper wuper ultra packed . We talked craps & camwhore to kill time . Our camwhore level hits 10 000 , the main reason is that because the train was really overly packed , squashed sardines .
Then mwehehehe , went to Haji Lane instead of bugis street HAHAHAHA . Heaven . Bought 2 pullovers and apply for job there . Hahaha . Afterwards , steph's dad drived us home ^-^ Hehe , happy day
PICTURES PICTURES TIME
Because #teamanhanie is two camwhore bimbos .
Favourite Picture Of The Day
First Picture too ! Hehe *_*
Haha . Saw this on the " Rhythm Of The Rain " wall . Damn funny
Camwhore level 10 000 . HAHAAH . Looks like an overlay though . Hahah . It was epic and ppl were staring at us >_<
#ootd wee-weet
So when we were on the car , we found out that we didnt camwhore as much as the other times when we hanged out . Haha and soooo ....
Buhbye readers ! :*
No comments:
Post a Comment