24.10.13

Chop Chop End Of Exams

Handwritten papers all down . Nlvl , Olvl , ALL DOWN . Left wif Art , I cant really draw though , have been failing it since sec3 . Cant be help , I just dont have the talent . Out of the 4years in Swiss , I think my nicest drawing is just the first butterfly i drew this year . Pathetic isnt it . Hmm , I really have no idea why did I chose Art in the first place . It's like digging my own grave when I cant draw . Homaigawd . Haishh . But , think on the bright side ! I'm left with only art and I'm done with my seconday4 life . 16years in the world , studying everyday . Finally , I'm able to breakfree the books and party all day and night . I cant wait to grow up but I miss my childhood . Ironic , arent I ? Haha . But what so ever , all the best to those who are still having their papers !
Goodnights xx

24/10/13 1.26AM XiaoMan

1 comment:

  1. walau eh still dont have my photo sia. like that lor.

    ReplyDelete