8.9.13

Spexial & 曾沛慈's event in Singapore

Spexial and peici came to Singapore on 6/9/13 . And the fan club ppl went to airport to fetch them , I didn't go . Hehe I went to food fair in expo hohoho . Free food wins idol okay ? Haha so yeap , the fans took a foto and spexial are super duperly cute hehe 

And then they went to yes 93.3 for radio interview , oh yes I'm listening to it right now hehe 

子閎超帥的說。。徫晉也是超可愛的。哈哈愛死他們了 :3 

Then today it's the miotv 嘉年華會 and they were the invited guests and so I went wif Cindy and Darren ! The 2,3,4 綠小豆 ~

The boards are so pretty hehe and darrenaw smuggled one home ._. #badassdarren HAHA . I love 子閎's board !! So hawt , like him HAHAHA

He looked so feminine in the second foto . Haha -melts- cnt take it alr . Haha so yeap , the event was kind of boring until finally they came out woohoo <33 They sang super style and it's so damn it catchy till I kept on listening to it hehe . 


I have no idea why but I just cant upload the one i recorded live from the event , so yeap , the dance version <33 Ahh , 子闳和伟晋超有魅力的。Spexial 魅力无人能敌,为爱战斗!!AHHHH <33
Hmm shall let the fotos do everything , i'm so tired to type :3 hehe . Screamed too much today , my throat hurts ..

Was wayne's (伟晋) fan today ! (:


Saw bonnieloo from css2013 too ! Hehe . She's a fan of pets (曾沛慈) . From what i heard , her sist watched 终极系列.


#fangirl

Pets singing “一个人想着一个人”







Spexial performing "super style"






Hehe . They are all so cute :3








Last but not least , the 3 green peas ! 绿小豆2,3,4 !! Hehe . 




AND TAA-DAA !!
Our unglamorous instavid ! hehe . Follow me @ potatoesrainboww to watch it hehe . Though today's a tiring day , but still it's fun & memorable . It's definitely an awesome day out wif the greenpeas . Hehe .
LASTLY , really last alr . I pray , hope , wish my boyfiee faster recover . Stupid boy is down wif illness , he's sick . SIGHPIZZA . GET WELL SOON BOYFIEE <33















No comments:

Post a Comment