Some of you will confirm be like " waa , 14 alr still say terrible , attract attention sial " or even " waa .. 14 say terrible , hao Lian uhhs !! "
But whatever it is , who cares ? -flips hair- Dude , different people have different targets and expectations okay ? Don't try comparing too , cuz like wat I said , different people have different expectation ..
My science nid to up 3 grades in order to go fp , the rest better remain the same and not fall .. I'm so worried and scared for my N's , I really wants to go foundation poly , I don't want to stay in sec5 to study , it's just so stress though there's so much things in Swiss that Idw to let go ..
Ala , everything's fated . I can't blame anyone , it's just my life . Honestly speaking , I almost cried upon seeing my result .. Like really , damn sad . On the verge of crying .
STUDYYYY . Byes ..

Study hard PotatoesRainbow! Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard. Be happy for how much effort you put in. Not point crying, just talk to someone you trust. They might be able to cheer u up or at least lend you a listening ear.
ReplyDelete-RBR