Went shopping at bugis area today . Bugis street & Haji Lane ! Shopping buddy of the day is ellenwong !
So we started our trip at bugis street , first we bought bag . It was my most regret buy becuz it cost </s>$25.90<s> $19 .
Was wanting to bargain it to $15 or even $16 but when I was bargaining , ellenwong was siding the auntie . Homaiigawd . She was like "她连本钱都赚不回来" right after I bargain . My face really like waddafug . Really gahh sial , wrong choice of shopping buddy .
Went to haji lane after that cuz it's the first trip there , we are kind of looking forward to it . So once we reached there , we were quite shocked but excited cuz the layouts there is damn classic and beautiful , damn suitable for photoshoot .
This pict this pict !! Not only I love this picture , I also love my hair , i look as though I have short hair . Damn nice .
Didn't spend any $ in haji lane as stuff there are really expensive . So we only took fotos in haji lane den we went to the nearby shopping mall to use the toilet xD and no stalls are open inside ! Hahaha and some crazy things went through my mind ..
Afterwards went back to bugis to shop cuz we can't get anything in haji lane haha .
So total I spent $58.50 . Yay less than 60bucks , challenge completed successfully though some stuff are still really expensive ):
Yeap so buhbye mantous <33
Meowwww ~ 😸💙














No comments:
Post a Comment