So hello people . Oral today wasnt that awesome . My voice keep jerking... Why ? Arghhs . Not a good one . As for english oral , i did a suicide . I replied a "I have no idea" My goshh . Then chinese i keep using "then" , "err" , "la" , "lo" . Shitzzz .
Hmm . So whatever . It's holiday ~ It's time to party !
Plans for holidays
- 6d'09 gathering
- 2n1'11 gathering
-3n2'12 class outing
- #tenthclique outing
- #mpqv outing
- Dating wif qingyi
- Dating wif vanessa
- Dating wif adriana
- Edwin
[ How can i not spend my holidays wif him ? ]
But all these things can only be held on december ... November i'm going cambodia , genting & china . Haha . Such a packed holiday (Y) Love it ttm . Hope it will be productive (:
Obsessions
1) Dreamcatcher
I'm super obsess wif dreamcatcher . Damn beautiful . I have one in my room . But just cant find a cheap necklace , earrings and keychain . Omg .
2) Dreamcatcher Tattoo
Fucking sexy . I wan it ... But i doubt mama will let me tattoo myself ): Super duper wuper nice aye ..
3) Naval piercing
Another fucking sexy piercing . Totally obsess in it . I'm gonna pierce one ! Super nice . But it looks super pain too ~ Arghhs . Should i ? Should consider .
The naval stud :3 Dreamcatcher and feather . Aww , so damn it chio . Love it so much .
4) Helix piercing
This is damn sexy too right ? Mama dun let me pierce soft bone -_- Leggit . Wait till i move out (Y) HAHAH . I'm gonna do everything at once . Sexy bitch ~
5) Rainbow-ish hair
And yes ! This rainbow-ish hair . How can a rainbow lover not like this ?! This is over attractive ~ Cant get my eyes off it . Totally in love wif this .
6) Tribal
Haha . Tribal is in the fashion now ~! How cute ~~~ In love wif this too <3 awww man .
7) Feathers
Heheh . I like it becuz it's soft and nice to touch . It's one of the part of dreamcatcher too ! How can i not i like it ?
7 obsessions i'm going to get in my life . YAY .
HOLIDAYS SUP YO !












No comments:
Post a Comment