Instead of typing out a chank of words , i shall just post picture (:
Haha , becuz it's quite long ago , i'm just so lazy to elaborate but i really enjoy the day wif her (:
And then for the last day of the sku . I got back my results . 11th out of 86 (: YAY . Awesome :D
First time ever in my life (Y) My results is so awesome .
So yeap , Last day of sku celebrated the finale of youth programme .
Pictures will do the story telling (:
Free lunch from TRYBE (:
VanessaKoh . The girl who always guailan me alot , pms alot . But still we gone through thick and thin together . If i was a guy , we will be together (: That's how strong our relationship are .
Trybe people :D
For those who have watched "放羊的星星" will understand .
AleenaTingQingYi . Hehe . My cute lil' girl from #tenthclique . She have gone to a different class all alone . And the other 9 are in the same class . I really do miss her at times and she will never ever be replace (:
Heheh . To PeiFen & Khairul , Last long aye ! Dont becuz of small matters fight fight okay ? Not worth (: Last long long :D
(: Memorable moments wif them .
#mpqv . Hehe Clique of a clique :D I have no idea who's the lousy photographer . lol . Loveeeeee them so much :)
Hellos friend (:
Darren arhhs ! Study hard , u are really very smart just that laziness overcome ur smartness !!! Stop fooling around and get serious !
ChuaQingYi !!! I dunno why , she resembles edwin . LOL . But still i love her not becuz of edwin . Is becuz she love me . HAHA xD
Gohgoh . Hehe . I'm just 8numbers away , call me when u nid me :D
Hellos :)
Frewns ?
California , a girl who work hard and serious in everything . She's really awesome in every way . I believe you can go all the way into JC . JIAYOUS ! All the best (:
TanJiaXin ! Heheh . My hubby *winks* She's another girl who works hard and ofc very smart ! 2nd in 3N . Awesome . Heheh , i believe you can go into JC wif california !!! Jiayous (:
Eunice . Heheh . Cutest trybe volunteers (:
Fasha , the beautiful bitch . Haha . Study hard arhhs you ! I dun wan see you retain or wat . I love you :)
Hello sarah (: Hehe . Last long wif hakim okays ? Hehe "I love you too"
Syahindah my bitchhhh xD Hahah . Love you , i noe you love me too ^^ Heheh . Last long wif your boyf :)
Alisyahhhhh . Heheh . Cute cute girl (:
And ofc !!! Tenthclique . Awesomeeeeee
Erm ... There's still alot more pictures and i'm lazy to post ... So yeap (: Shall end here . And i really hate the situation i'm having wif edwin ...






















No comments:
Post a Comment