Idk why . I like this pict alot . SEE MY FACE . Aww , so cute ♥
Exams are all finally down . Except for oral ! Which is on wednesday 10/10/12 . Such a nice date for oral . Sigh . Pray hope wish oral will be able to pull my overall result up for english (:
Okay , so my reflection for all the papers are WHY DIDNT I WORK HARD ? WHY DIDNT I STUDY HARD ENUF ? Omg . I totally regret can ? I seriously regretted . The only thing i can do now is regret and of course pray hard that i wont retain .
For now , i shall really enjoy myself as much as i can . There will be no chance to rest next year . Nlevel !!! Must fight super hard . I dunno why , but i just feel like going into poly right after sec4 . I dun feel like wasting one more year in sec5 . Though i can get my O'lvl cert in sec5 . Hmm , shall re-consider again . Let's see my results first . Later , i dun even have the chance to promote -_- *touchwood*
Okay . So this week i have 3 days of holiday . Tuesday , thursday & friday .
So tuesday , i'm not really sure wat to do . Maybe staying home to rot .
Wednesday , oral . 1/4 of the day gone . 3/4 maybe shall jio frewns out to town to relax :3
Thursday , really looking forward to it ^^ Going sentosa wif edwin :) Happygirl_97 ~ Hehe , i wan to watch sunset wif him♥
Friday , hmm . Currently still empty slot . Haha . Anybody wants to jio me out ? xD Or rot at home again ? I have the whole 2 months to be jio-ed . Lol .
Kkays (: Shall end here ^^ Wars are over . Rainbow will be coming ^^
Happy advance holiday everybody ! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment