Okay, I'm lazy to blog about my aussie trip so maybe next time hahaha.
This semester I have a module called "Fundamental of Food & Beverages" and I have no idea how am I going to survive this semester with so many bombastic modules -faints-
BUT whatever it is , finally got to enjoy myself today thanks to this module .
The project of this module needs us to go restaurants hopping in order to know the settings of the restaurants , displays of food , their menus & etc
AlForno Italian Restaurant
I'm very willing to give a 5/5 rating to this restaurant . Good service , friendly staff , delicious food . But the price definitely not anywhere better . "Pay for what you deserve" , although I very stingy sometimes (maybe everytime) , but really , deep from my heart , it's worth . I will be back for more .
Dome Cafe
WHERE'S MY OOZING CHOCOLATE ??!?!
IT'S NOT EVEN OOZING OUT WHEN THE CENTRE IS ALREADY FLATTEN ..
SO ANGRY >:(
I have no idea if is it because the pizza is overly delicious to the extent that Dome cafe's food doesn't seems nice to me ): I felt damn cheated . But overall today was great la . But my wallet also burned a big hole la . LOL .
Look at how white I was & now you can determine how strong the sunlight was and how warm was it walking on the streets roaming around finding the cafe . But I guess the pizza worth it all . Hehe . Really damn good , will be back again ^^
Goodnightxx










No comments:
Post a Comment