3July, almost a month passed from now.
"A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy"
-Abhishek Bachchan
18. Legal age.. and I have yet to go clubbing and drinking. LOL. School have been really busy. Rushing projects and studying for test. On a side note, I have three presentations this coming week. Kill me please (-_-")
Back to track~ I really want to thanks those who remembered my birthday by heart. Really appreciate and blessed! Thank you to my editors' market girls, part of Hyron, my homies, Abnormalities, 三代同堂, Rinda, Felyn, Bingxiang, Alfred, Timothy, Sherralyn and those who I missed out ><"
Yes, I had fun this year although I went trekking on my 18. HAHAHA tell me who the shit goes trekking on her 18 birthday? lol.
Ah... Ya..... Really. Have. The. Urge. To. Quit. School.
I'm so done with projects and knowledge. Why the fuck am I in business? I'm so fucked. My tiny brain is dying. Arghh, can't wait to graduate. Hais~
Cant wait for holiday~ Cant wait to fly with yen around the world~
Let's hope everything will be better!
For me and for you readers!
Xoxo
where's the vanessa?
ReplyDeleteyou are in "my homies" !!
Delete