15.5.12
Whatever you think , is not whatever you get
Hmm ... Haha . He gave me the "dislike" look . Once again , my heart is shattered . Can you let me off ? Let me give up on you ? Dun be good to me ? I'm really really veh down ... I really do miss the times we were having lots of fun but the fun leads to hurt in the end . Memories are meant to be kept , the ending shall just let it go . I hate you . I hate myself even more for loving you . Whenever i hear your suond or voice , do you know how hurt can i get ? Seriously , i only have one heart , if you want , take it and keep properly . Dun torture it , dun play with it ... TanJianYong , i love you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment