14.5.12

初恋说忘就忘,就不叫初恋了。。。


Although I have been going through relationships and ended up breaking with them , but i notice ... Deep inside my heart , there's still a part for me ... Liked him for 3 years . Suddenly remembered the guy who i like for 3 years in primary school ... Shaojing , I'm really in love with him that time , but I have no idea if he's interested in me or not , cuz some said yes , some said no . His cousin even said that Shaojing talked about me sometimes . Haha . Memories (Y) 
But now ... The 3 years guy . Jianyong , i seriously cannot forget about him , i dunno why >: Although i know in the end , i will still get rejected by him . A few weeks back , leeson called jianyong saying he will help me to ask for stead . Then jianyong said that 我们是不可能的 。。。 Then leeson ended the chat with "I'm just kidding" Okay , at that time I am seriously damn sad . My mind told me to give up on him so i went on accepting relationships from guys , but the feelings is totally different . i just cant get jianyong out of my mind ... Sorry to all the guys that i've broke , i'm really once in love with you , i've no intention to play your feelings ... I am sincerely sorry . I just cant forget him ... 3 years , i couldnt forget him just like that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment