10.10.11

Maybe it's juz not my day?



Exams are finally over ! Should be happy like shit . But i dun feel so juz becuz there's something called 'spoilers' . Dislike it alot .
Teacher says no A-maths for the NA . Unless met the criteria . But only a few . Bullshit . I'm gonna appeal it . I dun care . Hmph .

Den my mother , she sick . Den wat? She sick , she ask me help her do this do that . Okay i nvm . Den she suddenly scold me for nth -.- like srsly , wat i do ? i oni sat infront of the computer for a long time oni rite? She , her own self lehhs? Sit infront the television longer than me lehhs . Can dun bu shuang den vent anger on me not ? I also human rite? Human have feelings lehhs ! Srsly , Firework . Knn` lo .

No comments:

Post a Comment