
Hello people ! Sho boring at home , you noe ? My buddha ! Can just go and die , but i'm not that silly . haha . Well . Just now go for injection for preventing dunnoe wat things . I tell you guys somethings . I hate injection cuz i will cry . LOL . Expected , i did cry just now . haha . But momma bought pizza hut for me to cheer me . Lol . Lyke some kid lyke that . Haha . But still i still dislike momma cuz she biased marhhs . Let jiejie go out , dun let me go out -___- I at home sibei siannz lehhs . Then the computer she wan play bejeweled blitz & watch drama . I can just bang the wall to kill time . Lol . Haahaa . Just kidding . I'm gonna netsurfing now . Buhbye guys ! Will be updating on saturday ? Or sunday . Haha . Saturday got CIP (Y) FINALLY OUTTA HOUSE !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment