Haha . I'm so proud to be in a budget sku ^-^ It's lyke making me bankcrupt o.o Ooohhh . Wtf.
Teachers scold us juz becuz we neva sponser enuf $ , not bringing the stuffs & not enuf ppl to help out . I o'ledy veh broke le , still ask me sponser. I at least sponser 10cents . Wow . Kkay larhhs . I got stay back & help & tmwr muz give $2 . Srsly dislike my class form cher & co-form cher . Eww. Okay. Currently single .___. Wait 18years old , wif vanessa <3 haha . Den peifen ? GO AWAY LARHHS ! haha . Juz kidding , i bet i got you ! Hoho . Merry christmas ^-^ Hehe . Peifen arhhs? Okay larhhs , my wife larhhs hor , vanessa sex partner ! hehe >< So good ((:
Ending my second post here ((: Buhbye ^-^ have a happy day ahead ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment