25.8.11

Being molested doesn't mean a slut .



Please dun call me a slut . Althought i've been molested , but at least i'm still have my virgin right ?



When i was sec1 , i have a 1 to 1 tuition at home . The teacher & me in a small room , studying science . He touch my ass , thighs . Pervert . Srsly cnt tahan . I used to arms to push him away & avoid his pig hands whenever i could. He srsly sux to the core . Can't really believe he's a uni student ! Some more a tuition teacher . *Dislike* He pad my ass for every question i did wrong . For every question i stuck for 3 minutes , he started to touch my thighs... It's lyke a way of forcing me to do , but i feel veh uncomfortable . I dun dare to tell anybody , not even my mother ... Cuz this is somehow embarrasing . I dun dare to say ... I dun wan ppl to call me slut ....

No comments:

Post a Comment