4.11.16

Back

Feeling really lost thus the return. The only space where I can rant and all. So ya there's this senior in my school who is really talented and is my type. Yes, I am very interested in him -_- but no, he is not interested in me. Not even a least. lol. But I read up on his horoscope it turns out that he is the 悶騷 kind. So i let it slide off, maybe i should attack. Oh yes. I attacked and he removed me as friend.. Ya removed me as friend. lol. okay. I'm so done. I AM SO MINDFUCKED. I can't read his mind and I am so so so so unhappy about it. Arghh, why can't you just open your heart. I'm like struggling my way in. wait. I'm not even in. lol fuck. Then like a few minutes ago I bucked up my courage to ask him for a reason. LIKE MY ATTACK IS NOT EVEN AN OBVIOUS ATTACK IT WAS JUST CARING FOR HIM. Then he's like "what" "nothing"............ WHAT CAN I SAY OMG. I just..... okay never mind. 
argh 虐心

No comments:

Post a Comment