23.11.15

Giving up

You know that happy moments won't last forever

It's either give up on school or give up on life 
I chose life
18 years, not easy
I do not wish to waste all my efforts away because of what is stressing me
(even though I do not have any talents nor achievements but what I have now is what I fought for)
Life's tough so Im deciding to drop out of school
Ah yes, it's just a decision, not a confirmation
No worries
My parents are like most of your parents out there. So what if I want? It's not like I'm able to lol. I will talk with them soon. Hope there will not be fights, cries or what so ever. So done with school. 
Oh ya, I didn't get into GLs but will go for the appeal session on Saturday even though the chance is smaller than the chance of quitting school. But trying will always be better than not trying. You know at least you tried, things will get better. 
"What's yours will be yours , what's not will not be"
IF
I'm able to quit school, how long will I stay for this semester will really depends on the GLs result. If I am able to get into FO then I will quit on April2016 or else after mid-sem test. Thats how desperate I am to quit school
kthanksbye
with loves
mans

No comments:

Post a Comment