10.5.15

End of week 3 of freshmen year

It have been hell . I thought poly was fun , oh well well . Only the camps and people are fun . Honestly , sometimes I kind of regret choosing Temasek . It's way too far from home , too many inconvenient things and etc. sigh pie . But then again , on the other hand , I met new faces [mostly] , found a new family [hyron] and got myself cliqueable classmates . I should be happy , be satisfied with what I have . After all , this is my decision .
My schedule is hectic , it is just three weeks passed and I am already very tired . Projects , tutorial and mid-semester test coming up really soon [start of June]. Most importantly , I understand shits , basically I don't understand anything from my lectures and tutorials . I tried to study , but I lose my focus and determination easily . Goodbye GPA4.0 , hello module 4.1 [I hope it won't happen though sigh].
Just hoping for miracles and holidays cheers off !
Anyway , my fellow hyron came down to the west to ice-skate hehehe . Happy west kid here <3 so much love for them





"Once a hyron , always a hyron"
Family
Nicoma

No comments:

Post a Comment