23.4.15

Hop to the east cafe

Chocks Full Of Bean
Whee wooo

Super love their shrooms omg

HMM . The pizza , maybe it's just not my type of pizza ? HAHAHA . If you get what i meant .

Super cute i swear 

LOOK AT DA CHEESE YUMZ

A Spoonful Of Sugar
[Just a few shops down]

RAINBOWWWWWW hehehe super love their interior design 

 DID YOU SEE THE HOTAIR BALLOON ?????? SO CUTE RIGHT ?

I would be lying if I were to say this is a candid HAHAHAHA
Design too pretty to not act one cool 

Did I forgot to talk about the waffle ? HAHAHA. Thin and crispy waffle (which tastes like heaven) with three scoops of ice-cream and chocolate syrup [$11.90] inclusive of super friendly service . WILL BE BACK FOR MORE . HEHEHE

OHYA ! Today is also the third day of school ! LEMME SHOW YOU MY NEW GANG >:D
2cool4school hehehe bye !
 Lecture starting at 9am tomorrow homaigawd . 

No comments:

Post a Comment