29.1.15

Olevels & Posting

Overall , I'm happy with my results and posting , just kind of worried . 
So my raw cut-off point is 17 , minus CCA point 16 . 
ENGLISH - C6
MATHS - B3 [idk why the shit I retook it for]
CHINESE - A1
SCIENCE - B3
HUMANITIES - B4 [from a f9 to a b4. Feeling so proud]
My twelve choices . I swear I raped the JAE booklet to get this shit done LOL . 
And then today ..... TAADAAA !! I GOT MY POSTING !!
"MOE: S97xxxxxxZ, you are posted to TEMASEK POLY, LEISURE & EVENTS MANAGEMENT (T61) under 2015 JAE."
YAYZER . Fucking happy . 
BUT NOW . I have to settle my accommodation and TP told me that they don't provide student hostel .. Fuck my life . So now , I have to get down to the east side one day to settle my accommodation , RENT A HOUSE . Haha . I'm not going to wake up so fucking early just to go to school from the west to east . 
Okay bye . Cheers to all who got their posting regardless if it's to your expectation . HAVE FUN IN POLY !! :D ^^


1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING HEALTH SCIENCE NURSING AS 1 OF YOUR 12 CHOICES. SO HONOURED:") LUB CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU<3

    ReplyDelete