It's mid O's period currently and I have no motivation . Like literally ZERO . During the days where I have no papers in between the exam period , I was watching my drama all day long . I kind of regretted it as I know that my results will be like shit and I will be ranting all over the net . But what can I do ? It's ALL my decisions . Hmm .. I just hope that there will be miracles in my results .
I have always been wanting to study in Temasek polytechnic . As it's my only chance to get out of the damn house , this damn life . If I have the chance to go into Temasek , I will move to Tampines & start a new life there . A new life , a new start . I'm really looking forward to it , but provided my results allow me to . Let's just hope for the best (:
Till next time xx
Won't you miss your friends here?
ReplyDelete