Well , basically I was suppose to donate yesterday but due to my age , they need parents' consent .
So I went down today again hehe .
The volunteers there are damn friendly and I became damn awkward . Because they are overly friendly which makes me damn awkward LOL .
Honestly speaking , it's not as pain as I thought . It's like a slight prick . DONT TAKE A LOOK OF WHAT THE PERSON IS DOING . When u look at how she pricks , I bet u will feel the pain haha . But overall , it was still alright hehe
Actually .. This was my main motive . HAHAHA . To get the super cute bandage . Hahaha . It just makes my day ^_^ hehe . I encourage you guise to donate too aites ? Not only u save people lives , u will also feel useful for once (:


Can I be your boyfriend? ~secret admirer here
ReplyDelete