30.10.13

Job and yay


First went down o raffles place to find darrenaw wif Vanessa to buy the shirts , but no stocks there ): so we pangsehed darrenaw and went to bugis for shopping ! Yay 
While waiting for the train ...... Hahaha 
Saying that we can crop darrenaw in , but I'm just too lazy to photoshop him in ~~ haha 

And then , on the train .... Continue 


Down to bugis , yay . Shopping , walking around , crapping , playing and camwhoring ! (Y) 
Then playing wif my camera's effect haha
Went to meet Stephanie after that for haji lane's interview as a retail assistant . The boss is really friendly , funny and interactive . I guess it will be nice working there ! Hehe . And yes , I will be working wif Stephanie the fattaye . Haha . And wats #teamanhanie without camwhoring ? 


And lastly , my favouritest foto wif fattaye :3 


I looked insanely happy here and I'm really happy to see that I'm laughing when I'm outside . Like finally (; 

Buhbye readers ^^

28oct2013 XiaoMan















No comments:

Post a Comment