24.4.13

So u hate me because i'm a flirt ?

So today's topic will be on FLIRT .
Hmm , honestly speaking , i know that quite a number of schoolmates hate me because they think that i'm a flirt . The reasons are that
1) I have lots of ex-boyf
2) I talk to boys like "so damn it sweet"
3) act cute
4) Change nosechocolate machiam eat chocolate
5) See normal guise as hawt guise 
OMG . Seriously ? People uhhs . Grow up can anot ? Now like what century already ? I have lots of ex-boyf is because I dont bear to reject some guys , okay . You may find it like an excuse but it's the truth . Whats wrong wif finding your Prince ? Whats wrong to break if you have no feelings for a certain person anymore ? I mean like , u r not in the situation , so can u not judge ? Secondly , i sweet to boys ? HAHAHA . You sure not ? Like which girl not sweet to boys ? So fierce to your frewns for wat sial ? Your thinking is just biased yo ! 21st century liao lehhs ! Thirdly , i act cute ? Cute is natural one , if u not cute , how you act also not cute one . I shall take that as an compliment (: Thankyou ! ^-^ Fourth & fifth , i see normal guise as hawt guise cuz my taste is low & you have a  problem wif that ? That's why i change nosechocolate often right ? Cannot uhhs ? Is i change also not you change . I change got affect until u uhhs ? LOL . Seriously damn funny , be more like a human living in the 21st century okays ?
"You love me this bit only ?"
HAHA OKAY FINE , I DONT LOVE YOU TOO :P

No comments:

Post a Comment