3.4.13
No mood for anything
Haha . YAY . I'm back to this blog ! hah . Kind of busy nowadays , but i love it alot . Recently , no mood for anything , not studying , not watching drama nor anime . I just feel like go out shopping every single day or even moments . Hmm , like even now when i'm suppose to be sleeping soon . Hmm . I just feel really hopeless now . Heh , seeing vanessa and her WJ makes me jealous . I really wonder if i will have such fate wif cute guise . Sighh , life is so miserable .
And guess wat , it's like finally have the time to on comp , i camwhore wif it . Cuz i srsly have no mood for anything other than camwhoring and shopping . Enjoying life to be exact . Slacky-est thing u can ever find .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment