I have no idea what my heart is made of . I really really cant control it and it's really disturbing . I find it annoying . Like why heart ? Why must i be so soft at times ? Why must i break down so easily ? I really really dont understand .
That morning , reached sku , a girl was standing at the stairs near my classroom waiting for me . Have no idea how long she have waited . Shall not reveal her name so i will just name her H . So talked to her and i poured out quite a few things . Didnt expect that i will pour things to her cuz i doubt my frewns know those stuff too . It's like , i cnt tahan guys who are overly emotional which affects me . Then H told me that Alfred was heartbroken . Hah , after hearing that . I really feel like crying . Cuz he's was awesome , like he gave me the attention but not more not less . Like hanging there and the protection is not too over . He's really good ... But i cnt tahan his overly emo , i cant cheer him up , i cant do anything and i'm being affected by his emo-ness . And then , heart harden and broke . Now i'm kinda regretting . But isnt it weird for me to ask him after i ask for break ?
Now what ? A guy from chingay shot my heart . Shall name this guy Boomz . So yea , boomz like cute . Now i cannot tahan my heart . WHY WHY WHY ??? Why do i fall in love so easily ? I really really dont get my heart ... I guess i'm having a super bad reputation of toying guys . But honestly speaking , if i get into a r/s wif you and i tell you " I love you " i mean it . I'm really serious , no joke .
*爱得太快,我也累了。。

No comments:
Post a Comment