"If you wants a perfect relationship , go watch a drama"
I found this phrase in twitter and people going around and retweeting it , being a drama queen , my first reaction was like "waddafug ?!?" And guys are the main ones retweeting it . So do they mean that they cant give the girls a perfect relationship ? So they have no confidence on themselves ? I look down on such guys . A perfect relationship doesnt need alot of energy , alot of money . It just need love , simple love . Recently i saw a picture of a guy being barefoot , walking in the MRT wif his girlfrewn , and his girlfrewn is holding a pair of heels . This is call love . Such small actions can melt people's heart (:
And the main point is , I wan a perfect relationship , not watching drama and get the feel . Is i wan it , not feel it . Fuck love .
*It seems like you get over me already , good for you (: But i'm still abit stuck wif the leftovers


No comments:
Post a Comment