30.3.12

Distance

 I can feel the distance between us . Seriously , even when our eyes met each other's . Your expression is pokerface . Then when you look at other's you smile . I couldnt get you , i couldnt touch your heart . I dont understand what's wrong with our relationship ... I just feel distance and coldness , everytime i want to get close to you , i feel a protection layer avoiding me to go nearer ...
               

Spamming photos on Cheekent's Ipad


Newyear's Eve , went out for a movie .

 
Just came back from china . Took picts (:

Went to the Art Museum 

Camwhoring in class while waiting for the morning assembly .

Went for CIP . Donation stuffs .

CliqueOuting I

CliqueOuting II

 Went for DragonBoating


PAYM's appreciation night [ Probably the last day we were that close ....]

After Chingay's training , went home around 11+pm . Complaining how tired it is when tomorrow there's sitll school going on 


       
        
Before going to the Chingay's training , getting high ourselves @ bukitpanjang's playground

        
2011's EOY exam period . Studying really hard 

A saturday when chingay have no training and we went to town area with our chingay shirt ~

After Chingay's training , haha . I seriously missed those times ~

 The time when she came to my house and started camwhoring after watching "The Child's Eye"
Imissthosetimes~

No comments:

Post a Comment