*WARNING*
Tmwr cross country , dont take pict of me :3
Stayed in school after school , did all the aces day dances , even other groups' dance , i learnt from them too . Haha . It's really awesome !
After that went for tuition . Felt sleepy in class :P Haha . That's kind of normal , i guess ? Hehe . But still i survived , was suppose to meet salmon after that , but mama said she wants to fetch me . Then have to cancel meetup with salmon ... Then salmon don't believe me , say i purposely bomb him . I was really angry ehyy ... I dont bomb people de can ? I've already tried my best if i can go out again -.- But cant , what you wan me to do ? Just to meet you , i get a ultra "super" scolding ? Out of a sudden , i find him really irritating ...
Anyway , tomorrow is the annual cross country , i pray , hope , wish i can get into Top20 . It's the time to prove to people who look down on me that I can do it !!! >:D

No comments:
Post a Comment