Homework . I fugging hate you :<
Today isnt a really good day . Everything just crashed together and visit me on the same day . Somemore it's a day before valentines . How i hope tomorrow will be a better day for me ... Friendship are troublesome . Seriously , tiring . I dont understand why people want to act like some primary school kids .
" I don't want to friend you la " Then the next moment " I love you "
" I don't want to friend you la " Then the next moment " I love you "
Dont ever do that now , it's like very childish and immature for your age . It just looks scary . It's like some "tiko" [something like pervert who aim for xmm] acting cute -.- Freaking disgusting .
I think i would have to make a list of how to be cold towards people . I dont want to be friendly anymore , because the feeling of getting a cold shoulder is very suckish . I just want to have a really true friend , be with me when i need help . Gahh ... A boyfriend will be better xD hahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment