22.1.12

Chinese new year eve

Happy Chinese New Year Eve to every single souls out there . Hope you guys have fun counting down today ! Currently still rottening @ home . lol . Nothing do arhhs , so keep at there promote blogshop ^^ I created weebly for my blogshop , hope the sales will get better !

初一 going to take angpow from relatives (: Hope it will hit $200 bucks ! Of course , we will be gambling too , pray , hope , wish can win alot alot like last year , $50+ bucks (: So shiok .

初二 going california's house to 拜年. I'm not very sure who is going . Peifen she like idk larhhs ... I hope she go , or else i think i loner ): Then after that , nobody want come my house gamble lehhs , then vanessa how ? Wish that people can come my house gamble , if not vanessa this year confirm very sad ... *Shake Head*

Anyway , HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU PEOPLE !!! (:
新年快乐!祝你们龙年行大运 !

No comments:

Post a Comment