31.12.11

Arrival of 2012

Yay ! Harlo humans (: 新年快乐!^_^ Happy new year in advance cuz later I wan count down and cheer , no time update arhhs ! Haha (:
Dedications are on my Facebook account . This year's dedications all to love ones and cliques ^^ last year is all my exs. Lol. Dumb me , dedicate to ex for what? Abit dumb arhhs... Haha.
A really big thank you to all my friends ! No matter you are my old friends , new friends or cyberworld friend or even stranger friends , I really appreciate you people appear in my life , making me having more friends .
To all my old friends , thanks for being there for me when I'm sad or happy or when I'm alone . Not leaving me behind , really appreciate it a lot ^^ thanks for tolerating me when I'm fussy or angry . Love you guys and girls lot lot lot ! Haha
To all neww friends , sometimes I may be crazy and really really friendly then suddenly rude and unfriendly . That's me ! Haha , sorry if I've make you people detest me or what , but still thanks for being my friends ! When you people know me more , you will find me really irritating cuz that's me ! Bo Bian ! Hahahaha!
To cyber friends , haha , although I dun really know you all but thanks for commenting on my status , giving me ideas or making my wall / status alive ! Haha . At least my status got people see ^^ and and and talk to me more , I dun bite , I only rape . Haha xD just joking la ! I'm friendly (:
To stranger friends , hope that our fate didn't end and let's meet again then become friends ^^
*using aunt's iPad , so no pict avail ! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment