
See my eyes lyke so sleepy )):
Hmmm... Friday nite --- Saturday afternoon , toughest time ever . Tuition ... Srsly sux to the core . Science homework the english so chimmm , dun understand a single freaking word . Lol . Even the first test i took , i even failed 2/15 . Lol . Not bad liao larhhs , at least not 0 . LOL . Okay , wateva . I feel that i have the urge to change my personalities . Not to the good way , but is the bad way . I feel that my emotion keep going up & down w/o any warning . Juz come & go . Srsly lyke some big fuck . Dislike . I prefer the old me . But i cant do anything , it's the reality who change me . Although i have the rights to change myself , but still , why change when the reality dun accept you . So i dun bother to right now ? Maybe i will be unfriendly , rude or wat . But still , i treat you ppl as important as b4 . Sorry if my attitude to you ppl are bad . Lyke srsly , i cant control anymore . I may just burst out crying if chua tio any stress thing . I rather listen to stories than the reality . Lyke srsly ....
The fake is better than the truth , but i dun lyke lies...
No comments:
Post a Comment